Why your business should be using Social Media
We run Twitter, Facebook and blog accounts for a number of local businesses, and also run specific targetted campaigns as well.
Social media, such as Twitter and Facebook, plays a pivotal role in many people’s social lives, but it also gives companies an inexpensive yet substantial boost to their online marketing, allowing exchange of ideas and information enabling your business to:
- Have two way communication with your customers and suppliers all day every day
- Spread your brand awareness and develop customer loyalty
- Develop a new channel to show a personal touch in your customer service with existing and potential customers
- Facilitate Word of Mouth recommendations from existing customers to their friends
- Be in the public eye 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Have an online marketing presence even if you don’t have a website or sell online.
What we can do for you
We can manage your social media account to establish a profile and presence for your business. We can:
- Advise on which of the many social media platforms will be best suited to meet your business objectives
- Create and advise on your profile and on-line identity
- Develop a group of interested customers and potential customers by targeting our activity with relevance to your products and services, your customer profile and your geographical patch
- Devise ideas and content that will interest your customer followers developing both your social media identity and awareness of your business
- Monitor industry information relevant to your products and services and write, post, monitor and handle customer conversations and enquiries on your behalf